|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
Heritage Community Bank
|What we do
How does Heritage Community Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Heritage Community Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or apply for a loan deposit money
- Use your credit or debit card or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Provide account information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Heritage Community Bank does not share with our affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Heritage Community Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Heritage Community Bank doesn't jointly market.